☞ art status on front profile
Menus by `CypherVisor
Theme by *Jamaal10
Menus by `CypherVisor
• We got a cat! Oh gosh, meet Little Man, a big, old tabby with an even bigger heart. Apparently his previous owner abandoned him, but luckily he walked into our life and he's been with us since! He's a grump but we love him. <3Well I guess this is the month for scary things. Bahaha! But I can't complain, I have everything under control. I love where we are, and my favorite month is finally here. Life is good!
• We are tentatively beginning to house hunt, which has been fun. We won't seriously look until 2017-2018, but for now we're sniffing around to get a feel for the real estate here.
• Went to our first Midwest fair! My sister finally got to come visit us, then came with us to the fair which was a special and exciting experience. It's nice to have the feeling of family again, something I haven't felt since I was little. The fair was a blast! Though it did end a bit wildly... *ahem* ...
• So on the last night I was injured pretty badly. Who here's ridden the Zipper? On my third ride (I can't help myself), I ended up smashing my head when our cart flip-swooshed at just the wrong time. I blacked out for a moment, then collapsed again on the way home. Oh it was awful. Thinking I had a spinal injury, the EMTs air-lifted me to the hospital, where thankfully I only had a level three concussion. ;; This was two weeks ago. Now that I'm fully recovered I'm about to begin tackling these bills. The air ambulance bill is my biggest concern, as it brings with it a long, uphill legal battle. If I seem a bit scattered in the coming months, it's only because THIS is now a thing in my life!
Name: Ribbontail online, Stephanie offline
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Average Hours of Sleep: Varies wildly
Lucky Number(s): I don't have one.
Last Thing Googled: Checking my spelling for... 주의하다! More Korean studies.
Favorite Fictional Character(s): DON'T GET ME STARTED. Tons, TONS!
Current Attire: A comfy robe and night shirt. How's this fall weather eh?
When Did You Start This Account?: 2006
Number of Watchers: Enough for me!
What Do You Post?: A gourmet of stuff related to my Aman5 project, with a side of gifts, trades, and the rare fanart.
Other Blogs/Accounts: None, besides two current-unlaunched Tumblr blogs.
Do You Get a Lot of Comments?: My comments are often disabled. But I get some damn good feedback whenever I open comments, yeah!
Why Did You Choose This Username?: When I was younger, "Ribbontail" was a title of several major characters like NeoRibbontail, PuppetRibbontail, etc. I thought it sounded nice, and ribbons have special meaning to me, so I took the name for myself!
For my fellow Halloweeners out there, what is your ideal Halloween costume/persona?Got a grim reaper here! I'd love a nice, high-quality costume someday. <3
Currently, and not including education or work, what is your #1 personal goal?Our personal goals can be little or big. A hobby? A change? My biggest goal right now is to get back into shape, haha! Also, I'd love to get back into all my outdoor hobbies, like hiking, photography (sobs at my broken camera), and bone collecting.
1. What are some of your goals this year?
2. Of all your characters, which one do you relate to the most, and why?Hehehe that's about it. Happy new years, guys!
1. What are some of your favorite so-bad-it's-good movies?
2. Do you like to receive critique for your art? What are your favorite type of critiques (drawing, writing or char dev, etc)?
3. Who's your oldest character? Who's your newest?
Hipsters, wangsters, hunting fanatics, artists, etc. There are many subcultures, or groups of people who share interests so deeply that it becomes a "community". What's your least favorite subculture?"What is your least favorite pop subculture, and why?
By this I mean social media, portfolios, games, stream-chatting (Skype, Picarto), and so on. I'm just curious to know how you guys are scattered across this vast internet. What IS the norm, these days? Hahaha.How many websites and accounts do you manage, and what are they?